You can buy lasagna sheet own self and you can make lasagna sheets through pasta machine and we didn't included the method below. How ever you might choose pasta maker by seeing reviews of pasta makers. see below for further steps.
- Whole wheat lasagna 12 sheets
- Beef ground 500 gm
- Garlic chopped 2 cloves
- Garlic powder 1/2 tsp
- Dried oregano 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- Eggs 2
- Parmesan cheese shredded 1/2 cup
- Mozzarella cheese shredded 2 cups
- Tomato basil pasta sauce 1-1/2 jars
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C.
- Bring large pot of salted water to boil on high flame.
- Then add lasagna few at a time and retun to boil.
- Then cook lasagna uncovered until lasagna is cooked for about 10 minutes.
- Then take out in plate and keep it aside.
- Then put beef in skillet on medium flame.
- Then add chopped garlic, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and black pepper.
- Then cook meat and chop it into small chunks for about 10 minutes. Drain excess grease.
- Then mix eggs and Parmesan cheese in bowl until thoroughly combined.
- Then place 4 lasagna side by side into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Then make layer of tomato-basil sauce, layer of beef mixture, and layer of Parmesan cheese mixture.
- Repeat these layers twice more, ending with a layer of sauce
- Then sprinkle top with mozzarella cheese and cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Then bake in the preheated oven until casserole is bubbling and the cheese has melted for about 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake until cheese has begun to brown for about 10 more minutes.
- Then cool it for least 10 minutes before serving.