Shrimp and Tarragon Spaghetti
- Spaghetti 1 package
- Large shrimps 500 gm
- Radish quartered 8
- Unsalted butter 1/4 cup
- Fresh tarragon leaves chopped 1 tbsp
- Olive oil 1 tbsp
- Lemon zest grated 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Cook spaghetti according to package direction and reserve 3/4 cup of cooking water.
- Then drain pasta and return to pot.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large saucepan on medium flame.
- Then add shrimps, radish, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper.
- Then cook it and toss it until color of shrimps changes.
- Then add shrimps, radish, butter, tarragon leaves, lemon zest and 1/2 cup reserved cooking water in pasta and toss it.
- Then take out in dish and serve immediately.